Cell Brokerage, LLC Website Terms of Service
These website terms and conditions apply solely to websites owned or operated by Cell Brokerage, LLC.
Please note that certain other Cell Brokerage products and services may have additional terms and conditions
regarding your use of those products and services, and nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to modify
such additional terms and conditions.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN YOU MAY NOT USE THIS SITE.
Permission to make and internally use copies of the text, graphics, images, video and audio files and other
information (“Content”) from this site is granted subject to the following:
- Any copies shall be used only for your internal, non-commercial use;
- Any copies must include the following copyright notice: “Copyright 2018 Cell Brokerage. All rights reserved”;
- Permission is granted only to the person legally accessing this server and is not transferable to any other person;
- You may not otherwise use, modify, copy, print, display, reproduce, distribute, manipulate, or publish any Content from this site without the express prior written permission of Cell Brokerage.
Without this express prior written authorization of Cell Brokerage, you may not:
- Use any data mining robots (“bots”), hardware or software modules that add a specific feature or service by plugging into an existing larger system (“plug-ins”), or other data gathering and extraction tools, scripts, applications, or methods on this site;
- Use any device, software, or hardware to bypass any operational element or to interfere, or attempt to interfere, with the proper working of this site, server or activities conducted therein;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this site or its network infrastructure or that adversely affects our network or other customers;
- Decompile, reverse engineer, modify or disassemble any of the software in or associated with the network and/or server;
- Use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Cell Brokerage’ name or any Cell Brokerage trademark without Cell Brokerage’s prior written permission;
- Frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Cell Brokerage or use any Cell Brokerage trademark except as set forth in the foregoing limited license in these terms and conditions;or
- Otherwise exceed your limited access to the site as authorized by Cell Brokerage.
Cell Brokerage reserves the right to modify, reject or eliminate any information residing on or transmitted to its server
that it, in its sole discretion, believes is unacceptable or in violation of these terms and conditions and to suspend or
end your service for any operational or governmental reason or violation of these terms and conditions. Unauthorized use
of this site or the network infrastructure and/or data display by a person or entity that is not the authorized user of
the account is illegal and Cell Brokerage reserves the right to take legal action.
The Content may contain other proprietary notices or describe products, services, processes or technologies owned by Cell
Brokerage or third parties. Except for the foregoing limited license to make and internally use copies of the Content,
nothing contained herein shall be construed as granting to the user a license under any copyright, trademark, patent or
other intellectual property right of Cell Brokerage or any third party.
User Name and Password
If you access this site anonymously, you may do so as a visitor and will not be required to create a user name. However,
in order to access certain services on the site, you will be required to provide specific information. All information
about you must be truthful, and you may not use any aliases or other means to mask your true identity. You are responsible
for the security of your user name and password and will be solely liable for any use or unauthorized use under such user
name and password. We may suspend or terminate your user name and password at any time with or without notice.
GRIP is a trademark of Cell Brokerage, LLC, the Cell Brokerage service and product names in this site, and the other
trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) used in this site are the property of Cell Brokerage
or their respective owners. Nothing contained in this site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or
otherwise, a license or right of use of Cell Brokerage, GRIP or any other Trademark displayed in the site without the
prior written permission of Cell Brokerage or its respective owner.
Consent to Monitoring and Disclosure
Cell Brokerage is under no obligation to monitor the Content and any other information residing on or transmitted to this
server. However, anyone using this server agrees that Cell Brokerage may monitor the server contents periodically to (1)
comply with any necessary laws, regulations or other governmental requests; (2) to operate the server properly or to
protect itself and its users. Cell Brokerage reserves the right to modify, reject or eliminate any information residing on
or transmitted to its server that it, in its sole discretion, believes is unacceptable or in violation of these terms and
conditions and to suspend or end your service for any operational or governmental reason or violation of these terms and
conditions.Unauthorized use of this site or the network infrastructure and/or data display by a person or entity that is
not the authorized user of the account is illegal and Cell Brokerage reserves the right to take legal action.
Submission of Ideas
We welcome your comments about our site, products and services (“Comments”). However, we ask you to limit your Comments
to your experiences with our site, products and services. Please do not send to us any unsolicited creative ideas,
suggestions, or materials, including but not limited to creative artwork, samples, feedback, data, answers, questions,
comments, suggestions, plans, ideas for new products, promotions, product names, advertising campaigns, technologies or
processes (“Ideas”). The Comments and Ideas that you may submit shall in no way prevent the purchase, manufacture or use
of similar products, services, plans and ideas by Cell Brokerage for any purpose whatever. Please understand that Cell
Brokerage makes no assurances that your Comments and Ideas will be treated as confidential or proprietary. Please also
understand that Cell Brokerage shall be free to copy, use, modify, disclose and distribute your Comments and Ideas without
restriction for any purposes whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you.
Disclaimer of Liability
THE USER OF THIS SITE ASSUMES ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR THE USE OF THIS SERVER AND THE INTERNET GENERALLY. CELL
BROKERAGE AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO
THIS CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DOCUMENTATION AND RELATED GRAPHICS, ACCESSED FROM, OR VIA, THIS SERVER OR
THE INTERNET, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS OR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,
CELL BROKERAGE DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LEGAL LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY
CONTENT, APPARATUS, PRODUCT OR PROCESS DISCLOSED ON THE SERVER OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE FROM THE SERVER.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CELL BROKERAGE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER
RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION,
ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE CONTENT, THIS SERVER OR THE INTERNET GENERALLY.
Any Cell Brokerage material on this server may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. THE CONTENT PROVIDED
ON THIS SERVER IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,
INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR
A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO ADVICE OR CONTENT GIVEN BY CELL BROKERAGE AND ITS RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES OR ITS RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES
SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. NEITHER CELL BROKERAGE OR ITS AFFILIATES WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT ON THIS SERVER OR ON THE INTERNET
GENERALLY WILL BE UNINTERRUPTIBLE OR ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY CONTENT, SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS SERVER
IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
Reference herein to any products, services, processes, hypertext links to third parties or other information by trade name,
trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation
by Cell Brokerage. Product and service information is the sole responsibility of each individual vendor. We encourage you
to be aware when you leave our site and to read the terms and conditions and privacy statements of each and every web site
that you visit. We are not responsible for the practices or the content of such other web sites. For information on Cell
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Pursuant to Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, all claims of copyright infringement for material that is
believed to be residing on Cell Brokerage’s system or network, should be promptly sent in the following forms of written
communication to Cell Brokerage: via mail to 9970 W. Cheyenne Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89129; via email to
email@example.com; via fax to 702-853-6244.
All claims must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (“Complaining Party”);
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single on-line site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Cell Brokerage to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Cell Brokerage to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the Complaining Party may be contacted;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All information posted on the site is subject to change without notice. In addition, these terms and conditions may be
changed at any time without prior notice. We will make such changes by posting them on the site. You should check the
site for such changes frequently. Your continued access of the site after such changes conclusively demonstrates your
acceptance of those changes.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Cell Brokerage, its employees, directors, officers, agents, business
partners, affiliates, licensees, contractors, distribution partners and representatives from and against any and all third
party claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs, arising from, or related to,
any breach by you of any of these terms and conditions or applicable law.
Except for trademark and copyright matters governed by the federal laws of the United States, the foregoing provisions
shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of Nevada, without regard to the
principles of conflict of law thereof.
Copyright 2018 Cell Brokerage, LLC. All rights reserved.