|Effective DateSeptember 1, 2021||Last Reviewed DateAugust 20, 2021|
What information does Cell Brokerage collect?
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device ("personal information"). Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
|A. Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver's license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.||YES|
|B. Personal information categories
|A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.
Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
|C. Protected classification characteristics under state or federal law.||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).||YES|
|D. Commercial information.||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||YES|
|E. Biometric information.||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.||NO|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||NO|
|G. Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.||NO|
|H. Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||NO|
|I. Professional or employment- related information.||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||YES|
|J. Non-public education information
(per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).
|Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||NO|
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.||Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||NO|
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or products and services you purchase.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Website.
Collection of Children’s Personal Information.
Cell Brokerage does not knowingly or intentionally collect the personal information online from children under the age of 13. We are committed to protecting the privacy of children.
How does Cell Brokerage use information?
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Website, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about consumers is among the assets transferred.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Does Cell Brokerage share my information?
We may share your information within our company, with our affiliated companies, our vendors, our service providers and our partners (“Affiliated Entities”), and as described in this section.
CELL BROKERAGE DOES NOT SELL, RENT, OR TRADE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES.
We may share your personal information with Affiliated Entities to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling processing of premium payments of policy cancellations
- Sending Cell Brokerage marketing communications
- Delivering packages
- Servicing products
- Fulfilling subscription services
- Conducting research, analysis, or administering surveys
- Sending regular mail and email on behalf of Cell Brokerage
- Processing credit card payments
- Providing chat functions
We may also share aggregated data with third parties for analysis and research purposes. This data does not contain your name, address or other personally identifiable information about you.
We may disclose your information in other specific situations.
In addition to the circumstances describe above, information that is individually identifies you may be shared in certain circumstances, such as:
- To comply with the law that includes complying with a valid legal process including subpoenas, court orders or search warrants, and as otherwise authorized by law; and to advance or defend against complaints or legal claims in court, administrative proceedings, or elsewhere
- To protect you, others or us
- To credit and collection agencies, for example to communicate with credit bureaus or collection agencies for determining credit risk, for reporting purposes, and to obtain payment for Cell Brokerage-billed products and services
- When needed by outside auditors and regulators
- If Cell Brokerage enters into a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of our assets or business
- With your consent
Any personally identifiable information you submit on a bulletin board, blog, chat room, comment about a product, or any other public forum on this website can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We recommend that you do not provide your name, email address, or any other personally identifiable information in such forums. If you choose to provide such personally identifiable information, you are doing so at your own risk and you are accepting full responsibility for those posts and any consequences associated with your choice to post your personally identifiable information.
If you provide us information about others, or if others give us your information, we may store that information but will only use that information for the specific reasons it was provided to us. Examples of such information include, but are not limited to, you providing a friend’s or relative’s shipping or email address for purposes of having a product or service you purchased for them provided to them for their use.
What choices do I have about uses of or changes to my information?
Cell Brokerage communicates with our customers through multiple channels and vehicles to keep you up-to-date on promotions, offers, customer experience content and new products or services. Most telemarketing laws allow us to contact our customers without checking the National Do Not Call Registry at https://www.donotcall.gov.
Once you provide your personal information we may contact you through direct mail, email, or phone (calls or texts). We may periodically communicate with you through these channels unless you ask us to stop receiving these communications.
We also want to make sure your personal information is accurate, up to date and complete. You can contact us to update your information as well as opt out of marketing communications as follows:
- Opt out of receiving marketing-related emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in the bottom of marketing emails you receive from us.
- Opt out of mobile marketing (e.g. texts) by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the text message you receive from us. See also our Cell Brokerage Text Message Terms & Conditions.
- Contact us via email at: [email protected]
- Contact us via mail at:
Cell Brokerage, LLC
Attn: Privacy Representative
9970 West Cheyenne Ave.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89129
- Contact via phone at: 844-651-6222
When contacting us, please be sure to include your full name, address, phone number where you can be reached and email address, as well as the specific changes you would like to make so that we can correctly identify you in our systems and accurately process your request.
Cell Brokerage will take the appropriate steps to modify your preferences with respect to our marketing communications but due to production, mailing, and system timelines, it may take some time to process your request, up to 45 calendar days from the day we receive your request; but if it may take longer we will notify you of the longer period, which shall not exceed an additional 45 calendar days (a maximum total of 90 days from the day the request is received).
Until your requested changes take effect, you may still receive marketing communications from us. Although you may have opted not to receive marketing communications, you may still receive business-related communications such as order confirmations, product recall notices, product information, or other organization-related communications.
Nevada Privacy Rights
Nevada customers can opt out of the sale of their personally identifiable information. Under Nevada law, “sale” is defined as the exchange of certain personally identifiable customer information for money, where the recipient also intends to sell that information. Personally identifiable information includes name, address, phone number, social security number, or any identifier that can be used to contact you electronically.
California Privacy Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. The document at this link describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights – Cell Brokerage Privacy Notice for California Residents.
Copyright 2021 Cell Brokerage, LLC All rights reserved.