Website Use Terms and Conditions
These website terms and conditions apply solely to websites owned or operated by Cell Brokerage, LLC. Please note that certain other Cell Brokerage products and services may have additional terms and conditions regarding your use of those products and services, and nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to modify such additional terms and conditions. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN YOU MAY NOT USE THIS SITE.
Permission to make and internally use copies of the text, graphics, images, video and audio files and other information (“Content”) from this site is granted subject to the following:
- Any copies shall be used only for your internal, non-commercial use;
- Any copies must include the following copyright notice: “Copyright 2020 Cell Brokerage. All rights reserved”;
- Permission is granted only to the person legally accessing this server and is not transferable to any other person.
- You may not otherwise use, modify, copy, print, display, reproduce, distribute, manipulate, or publish any Content from this site without the express prior written permission of Cell Brokerage.
Without this express prior written authorization of Cell Brokerage, you may not:
- Use any data mining or crypto currency mining robots (“bots”), hardware or software modules that add a specific feature or service by plugging into an existing larger system (“plug-ins”), or other data gathering and extraction tools, scripts, applications, or methods on this site;
- Use any device, software, or hardware to bypass any operational element or to interfere, or attempt to interfere, with the proper working of this site or activities conducted therein;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this site or its network infrastructure or that adversely affects our network or other customers;
- Decompile, reverse engineer, modify or disassemble any of the software in or associated with the network and/or server;
- Use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Cell Brokerage’s name or any Cell Brokerage trademark without Cell Brokerage’s prior written permission;
- Frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Cell Brokerage or use any Cell Brokerage trademark except as set forth in the foregoing limited license in these terms and conditions; or
- Otherwise exceed your limited access to the site as authorized by Cell Brokerage.
Cell Brokerage reserves the right to modify, reject or eliminate any information residing on or transmitted to its server that it, in its sole discretion, believes is unacceptable or in violation of these terms and conditions and to suspend or end your service for any operational or governmental reason or violation of these terms and conditions. Unauthorized use of this site or the network infrastructure and/or data display by a person or entity that is not the authorized user of the account is illegal and Cell Brokerage reserves the right to take legal action.
The Content may contain other proprietary notices or describe products, services, processes or technologies owned by Cell Brokerage or third parties. Except for the foregoing limited license to make and internally use copies of the Content, nothing contained herein shall be construed as granting to the user a license under any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of Cell Brokerage or any third party.
User Name and Password
If you access the site anonymously, you may do so as a visitor and will not be required to create a user name. However, in order to access certain services on the site, you will be required to provide specific information. All information about you must be truthful, and you may not use any aliases or other means to mask your true identity. You are responsible for the security of your user name and password and will be solely liable for any use or unauthorized use under such user name and password. We may suspend or terminate your user name and password at any time with or without notice.
GRIP® is a registered trademark of Cell Brokerage, LLC, the Cell Brokerage service and product names in this site, and the other trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) used in this site are the property of Cell Brokerage or their respective owners. Nothing contained in this site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, a license or right to use of Cell Brokerage, GRIP® or any other Trademark displayed in the site without the prior written permission of Cell Brokerage or its respective owner.
Consent to Monitoring and Disclosure
Cell Brokerage is under no obligation to monitor the Content and any other information residing on or transmitted to this server. However, anyone using this server agrees that Cell Brokerage may monitor the server contents periodically to (1) comply with any necessary laws, regulations, or other governmental requests; (2) to operate the server properly or to protect itself and its users. Cell Brokerage reserves the right to modify, reject or eliminate any information residing on or transmitted to its server that it, in its sole discretion, believes is unacceptable or in violation of these terms and conditions and to suspend or end your service for any operational or governmental reason or violation of these terms and conditions. Unauthorized use of this site or the network infrastructure and/or data display by a person or entity is not the authorized user of the account is illegal and Cell Brokerage reserves the right to take legal action.
Submission of Ideas
We welcome your comments about our site, products and services (“Comments”). However, we ask you to limit your Comments to your experiences with our site, products and services. Please do not send us any unsolicited creative ideas, suggestions, or materials, including but not limited to creative artwork, samples, feedback, data, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, plans, ideas for new products, promotions, product names, advertising campaigns, technologies or processes (“Ideas”). The Comments and Ideas that you may submit shall in no way prevent the purchase, manufacture or use of similar products, services, plans and ideas by Cell Brokerage for any purpose whatever. Please understand that Cell Brokerage makes no assurances that your Comments and Ideas will be treated as confidential or proprietary. Please also understand that Cell Brokerage shall be free to copy, use, modify, disclose and distribute your Comments and Ideas without restriction for any purposes whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you.
Disclaimer of Liability
THE USER OF THIS SITE ASSUMES ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR THE USE OF THIS SERVER AND THE INTERNET GENERALLY. CELL BROKERAGE AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DOCUMENTATION AND RELATED GRAPHICS, ACCESSED FROM, OR VIA, THIS SERVER OR THE INTERNET, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CELL BROKERAGE DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LEGAL LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY CONTENT, APPARATUS, PRODUCT OR PROCESS DISCLOSED ON THE SERVER OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE FROM THE SERVER.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CELL BROKERAGE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE CONTENT, THIS SERVER OR THE INTERNET GENERALLY.
Any Cell Brokerage material on this server may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THIS SERVER IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO ADVICE OR CONTENT GIVEN BY CELL BROKERAGE, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. NEITHER CELL BROKERAGE NOR ITS AFFILIATES WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT ON THIS SERVER OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY WILL BE UNINTERRUPTIBLE OR ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY CONTENT, SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS SERVER IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Pursuant to Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), all claims of copyright infringement for material that is believed to be residing on Cell Brokerage’s web site should be promptly sent in the form of written notice to Cell Brokerage Legal Department at 9970 West Cheyenne Avenue, Las Vegas, Nevada 89129.
Valid notification must be a written communication that includes all of the following elements:
- Signature of copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner;
- Identification of copyrighted work claimed to be infringed;
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party (address, phone number and, if available, email address);
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right allegedly being infringed.
It is Cell Brokerage policy that upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, Cell Brokerage will remove or disable access to allegedly infringing material.
Any claims of copyright infringement for material that is believed to be residing on any third-party insurance carrier’s systems or network should be directed to that third-party insurance carrier. Cell Brokerage may be an authorized broker or sales representative for third-party insurance carrier services and products but is not their agent for such notifications or other legal notices.
All information posted on the site is subject to change without notice. In addition, these terms and conditions may be changed at any time without prior notice. We will make such changes by posting them on the site. You should check the site for such changes frequently. Your continued access of the site after such changes conclusively demonstrates your acceptance of those changes.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Cell Brokerage, its employees, directors, officers, agents, business partners, affiliates, contractors, distribution partners and representatives from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs, arising from, or related to, any breach by you of any of these terms and conditions or applicable law.
Except for trademark and copyright matters governed by the federal laws of the United States, the foregoing provisions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of Nevada, without regard to the principles of conflict of law thereof.
Copyright 2020 Cell Brokerage LLC. All rights reserved.
What information does Cell Brokerage collect?
We collect information when you interact with us on our website, when you purchase our products and services and if you apply for employment with us. The types of information we collect includes information about:
- Your contact, billing, shipping and other information you provide to us that can include your name, address, email, phone numbers where you can be reached, images, voice recordings, driver’s license number, social security number or tax identifier and payment information.
- Your mobile or electronic device information for which the Cell Brokerage insurance or extended warranty programs apply, including the manufacturer, model and serial number of the device.
- Your interactions with our website using cookies that can include information about your browsing, searching and buying activities; IP address, mobile phone number, device numbers and identifiers, web addresses of the sites you come from and go to next, screen records, browser and operating system information, platform type, connection speed and other attributes.
- Additional personal and non-personal information about you from third party providers that can include credit information from outside agencies, demographics and interest data, information from social media platforms and contact, marketing lead and other information we purchase or receive.
Collection of Children’s Personal Information.
Cell Brokerage does not knowingly or intentionally collect the personal information online from children under the age of 13. We are committed to protecting the privacy of children.
How does Cell Brokerage use information?
We use information to provide you with services and enhance your experience with us. Examples of our use of your information include for:
- Fulfilling requests for products, services or information for you
- Authenticating your identity
- Providing customer services to you
- Administering promotions or surveys for which you are participating
- Determining your eligibility for and offering new products and services to you
- Improving the effectiveness of our websites, our marketing endeavors, and our services and offers
- Conducting research and analysis
- Delivered personalized content and offers to you via marketing on our websites and apps and on non-Cell Brokerage websites and apps, by our representatives, via mail or email or via other electronic means
- Purposes for which you provide your information to us as described at the time when you submitted the information (e.g. employment application)
Does Cell Brokerage share my information?
We may share your information within our company, with our affiliated companies, our vendors and our partners (“Affiliated Entities”), and as described in this section. CELL BROKERAGE DOES NOT SELL, RENT, OR TRADE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES.
We may share your personal information with Affiliated Entities to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling processing of premium payments of policy cancellations
- Sending Cell Brokerage marketing communications
- Delivering packages
- Servicing products
- Fulfilling subscription services
- Conducting research, analysis, or administering surveys
- Sending regular mail and email on behalf of Cell Brokerage
- Processing credit card payments
- Providing chat functions
We may also share aggregated data with third parties for analysis and research purposes. This data does not contain your name, address or other personally identifiable information about you.
>We may disclose your information in other specific situations.
In addition to the circumstances describe above, information that is individually identifies you may be shared in certain circumstances, such as:
- To comply with the law that includes complying with a valid legal process including subpoenas, court orders or search warrants, and as otherwise authorized by law; and to advance or defend against complaints or legal claims in court, administrative proceedings, or elsewhere
- To protect you, others or us
- To credit and collection agencies, for example to communicate with credit bureaus or collection agencies for determining credit risk, for reporting purposes, and to obtain payment for Cell Brokerage-billed products and services
- When needed by outside auditors and regulators
- If Cell Brokerage enters into a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of our assets or business
- With your consent
Any personally identifiable information you submit on a bulletin board, blog, chat room, comment about a product, or any other public forum on this website can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We recommend that you do not provide your name, email address, or any other personally identifiable information in such forums. If you choose to provide such personally identifiable information, you are doing so at your own risk and you are accepting full responsibility for those posts and any consequences associated with your choice to post your personally identifiable information.
If you provide us information about others, or if others give us your information, we may store that information but will only use that information for the specific reasons it was provided to us. Examples of such information include, but are not limited to, you providing a friend’s or relative’s shipping or email address for purposes of having a product or service you purchased for them provided to them for their use.
What choices do I have about uses of or changes to my information?
Cell Brokerage communicates with our customers through multiple channels and vehicles to keep you up-to-date on promotions, offers, customer experience content and new products or services. Most telemarketing laws allow us to contact our customers without checking the National Do Not Call Registry at https://www.donotcall.gov.
Once you provide your personal information, we may contact you through direct mail, email, or phone (calls or texts). We may periodically communicate with you through these channels unless you ask us to stop receiving these communications.
We also want to make sure your personal information is accurate, up to date and complete. You can contact us to update your information as well as opt out of marketing communications as follows:
- Opt out of receiving marketing-related emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in the bottom of marketing emails you receive from us.
- Opt out of mobile marketing (e.g. texts) by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the text message you receive from us. See also our Cell Brokerage Text Message Terms & Conditions.
- Contact us via email at: [email protected]
- Contact us via mail at:
Cell Brokerage, LLC Attn: Privacy Representative
9970 West Cheyenne Ave.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89129
- Contact via phone at: 844-651-6222
When contacting us, please be sure to include your full name, address, phone number where you can be reached and email address, as well as the specific changes you would like to make so that we can correctly identify you in our systems accurately process your request.
Cell Brokerage will take the appropriate steps to modify your preferences with respect to our marketing communications but due to production, mailing, and system timelines, it may take some time to process your request, up to 45 calendar days from the day we receive your request; but if it may take longer we will notify you of the longer period, which shall not exceed an additional 45 calendar days (a maximum total of 90 days from the day the request is received).
Until your requested changes take effect, you may still receive marketing communications from us. Although you may have opted not to receive marketing communications, you may still receive business-related communications such as order confirmations, product recall notices, product information, or other organization-related communications.
Nevada Privacy Rights
Nevada customers can opt out of the sale of their personally identifiable information. Under Nevada law, “sale” is defined as the exchange of certain personally identifiable customer information for money, where the recipient also intends to sell that information. Personally identifiable information includes name, address, phone number, social security number, or any identifier that can be used to contact you electronically.
California Privacy Rights
CELL BROKERAGE DOES NOT SELL, RENT, OR TRADE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES FOR THEIR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that Cell Brokerage disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights) we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, the categories of personal information that the recipient obtained.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us at: 844-651-6222
- Emailing us at: [email protected]
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate and respond to it.
Copyright 2020 Cell Brokerage, LLC. All rights reserved.
Be A Partner