Our plans match your busy lifestyle.
Loss and Theft
Life happens. Let us protect the stuff you can’t live without.
Security included at no extra charge.
All of our plans come with our comprehensive Grip Security suite of features.
Backup and Wipe
Lock and Locate
Catch a Thief
Child Safe Zones
What is Grip Security?
|Interested in a stand-alone Grip Security option? Contact us at [email protected]|
|Grip Security is a mobile security application that helps keep your mobile device and the content on it safe and secure, using anti-theft and contact backup features. It comes free with our Grip Protection Plan provided by Cell Brokerage.|
|Features of Grip Security* include:|
Protect Your Stuff
Read what our customers are saying.
We love when people let us know
we’re doing a good job.
Enroll today and join the
*Price comparisons are based on iPhone XS and alike, as published by our competitors on their respective websites as of January 1, 2019. Price comparisons assume all products offered are of the same specification on the applicable date. Prices are subject to change and may vary at any time without notice
Specific comparison information on file.
Terms of Service
These website terms and conditions apply solely to websites owned or operated by Cell Brokerage, LLC. Please note that certain other Cell Brokerage products and services may have additional terms and conditions regarding your use of those products and services, and nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to modify such additional terms and conditions. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN YOU MAY NOT USE THIS SITE.
Permission to make and internally use copies of the text, graphics, images, video and audio files and other information (“Content”) from this site is granted subject to the following:
- Any copies shall be used only for your internal, non-commercial use;
- Any copies must include the following copyright notice: “Copyright 2019 Cell Brokerage. All rights reserved”;
- Permission is granted only to the person legally accessing this server and is not transferable to any other person;
- You may not otherwise use, modify, copy, print, display, reproduce, distribute, manipulate, or publish any Content from this site without the express prior written permission of Cell Brokerage.
Without this express prior written authorization of Cell Brokerage, you may not:
- Use any data mining robots (“bots”), hardware or software modules that add a specific feature or service by plugging into an existing larger system (“plug-ins”), or other data gathering and extraction tools, scripts, applications, or methods on this site;
- Use any device, software, or hardware to bypass any operational element or to interfere, or attempt to interfere, with the proper working of this site, server or activities conducted therein;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this site or its network infrastructure or that adversely affects our network or other customers;
- Decompile, reverse engineer, modify or disassemble any of the software in or associated with the network and/or server;
- Use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Cell Brokerage’ name or any Cell Brokerage trademark without Cell Brokerage’s prior written permission;
- Frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Cell Brokerage or use any Cell Brokerage trademark except as set forth in the foregoing limited license in these terms and conditions;or
- Otherwise exceed your limited access to the site as authorized by Cell Brokerage.
Cell Brokerage reserves the right to modify, reject or eliminate any information residing on or transmitted to its server that it, in its sole discretion, believes is unacceptable or in violation of these terms and conditions and to suspend or end your service for any operational or governmental reason or violation of these terms and conditions. Unauthorized use of this site or the network infrastructure and/or data display by a person or entity that is not the authorized user of the account is illegal and Cell Brokerage reserves the right to take legal action.
The Content may contain other proprietary notices or describe products, services, processes or technologies owned by Cell Brokerage or third parties. Except for the foregoing limited license to make and internally use copies of the Content, nothing contained herein shall be construed as granting to the user a license under any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of Cell Brokerage or any third party.
User Name and Password
If you access this site anonymously, you may do so as a visitor and will not be required to create a user name. However, in order to access certain services on the site, you will be required to provide specific information. All information about you must be truthful, and you may not use any aliases or other means to mask your true identity. You are responsible for the security of your user name and password and will be solely liable for any use or unauthorized use under such user name and password. We may suspend or terminate your user name and password at any time with or without notice.
GRIP is a trademark of Cell Brokerage, LLC, the Cell Brokerage service and product names in this site, and the other trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) used in this site are the property of Cell Brokerage or their respective owners. Nothing contained in this site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, a license or right of use of Cell Brokerage, GRIP or any other Trademark displayed in the site without the prior written permission of Cell Brokerage or its respective owner.
Consent to Monitoring and Disclosure
Cell Brokerage is under no obligation to monitor the Content and any other information residing on or transmitted to this server. However, anyone using this server agrees that Cell Brokerage may monitor the server contents periodically to (1) comply with any necessary laws, regulations or other governmental requests; (2) to operate the server properly or to protect itself and its users. Cell Brokerage reserves the right to modify, reject or eliminate any information residing on or transmitted to its server that it, in its sole discretion, believes is unacceptable or in violation of these terms and conditions and to suspend or end your service for any operational or governmental reason or violation of these terms and conditions.Unauthorized use of this site or the network infrastructure and/or data display by a person or entity that is not the authorized user of the account is illegal and Cell Brokerage reserves the right to take legal action.
Submission of Ideas
We welcome your comments about our site, products and services (“Comments”). However, we ask you to limit your Comments to your experiences with our site, products and services. Please do not send to us any unsolicited creative ideas, suggestions, or materials, including but not limited to creative artwork, samples, feedback, data, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, plans, ideas for new products, promotions, product names, advertising campaigns, technologies or processes (“Ideas”). The Comments and Ideas that you may submit shall in no way prevent the purchase, manufacture or use of similar products, services, plans and ideas by Cell Brokerage for any purpose whatever. Please understand that Cell Brokerage makes no assurances that your Comments and Ideas will be treated as confidential or proprietary. Please also understand that Cell Brokerage shall be free to copy, use, modify, disclose and distribute your Comments and Ideas without restriction for any purposes whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you.
Disclaimer of Liability
THE USER OF THIS SITE ASSUMES ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR THE USE OF THIS SERVER AND THE INTERNET GENERALLY. CELL BROKERAGE AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO THIS CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DOCUMENTATION AND RELATED GRAPHICS, ACCESSED FROM, OR VIA, THIS SERVER OR THE INTERNET, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS OR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CELL BROKERAGE DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LEGAL LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY CONTENT, APPARATUS, PRODUCT OR PROCESS DISCLOSED ON THE SERVER OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE FROM THE SERVER.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CELL BROKERAGE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE CONTENT, THIS SERVER OR THE INTERNET GENERALLY.
Any Cell Brokerage material on this server may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THIS SERVER IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO ADVICE OR CONTENT GIVEN BY CELL BROKERAGE AND ITS RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES OR ITS RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. NEITHER CELL BROKERAGE OR ITS AFFILIATES WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT ON THIS SERVER OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY WILL BE UNINTERRUPTIBLE OR ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY CONTENT, SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS SERVER IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Pursuant to Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, all claims of copyright infringement for material that is believed to be residing on Cell Brokerage’s system or network, should be promptly sent in the following forms of written communication to Cell Brokerage: via mail to 9970 W. Cheyenne Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89129; via email to [email protected]; via fax to 702-853-6244.
All claims must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (“Complaining Party”);
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single on-line site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Cell Brokerage to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Cell Brokerage to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the Complaining Party may be contacted;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All information posted on the site is subject to change without notice. In addition, these terms and conditions may be changed at any time without prior notice. We will make such changes by posting them on the site. You should check the site for such changes frequently. Your continued access of the site after such changes conclusively demonstrates your acceptance of those changes.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Cell Brokerage, its employees, directors, officers, agents, business partners, affiliates, licensees, contractors, distribution partners and representatives from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs, arising from, or related to, any breach by you of any of these terms and conditions or applicable law.
Except for trademark and copyright matters governed by the federal laws of the United States, the foregoing provisions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of Nevada, without regard to the principles of conflict of law thereof.
Copyright 2018 Cell Brokerage, LLC. All rights reserved.
- We will ask you to provide your personal information to us when you enroll for coverage and when you purchase an insurance policy from us. We will also ask you to provide your personal information to us when you send e-mail to us from this Web site. When you enroll for an insurance policy at Cell Brokerage, LLC, we will ask you to provide your name, home address, mailing address, telephone number and e-mail address. We will ask you for your mobile device information, including manufacturer, model and serial number. This information will be provided to the insurance company when you purchase an insurance policy so they can establish you as a policyholder. We will maintain a record of your information at the offices of Cell Brokerage, LLC, so we can provide you with policyholder service. The employees of Cell Brokerage, LLC are each required to sign and acknowledge a Confidentiality And Nondisclosure Agreement. Each employee has been instructed on maintaining the privacy of each customer and the importance of protecting the customer's personal information.
- When you purchase an insurance policy from Cell Brokerage, LLC, you will pay the premiums with your credit card. Your credit card information is deleted from our records after your purchase has been authorized. We do not keep a record of your credit card information as the recurring monthly premium billing is processed by a third party credit card processor, Heartland Payment Systems.
- We may collect information regarding your interactions with our Web sites using cookies
- We may obtain additional personal and non-personal information from third party providers.
Your ChoicesYou may choose to:
- Stop receiving e-mail, direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications.
- Update and correct your personal information.
Uses of Information
- Cell Brokerage, LLC does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties.
- We use information about you to fulfill your requests, administer various programs, provide services, and for other business purposes.
- Your personal information may be shared with current or future Cell Brokerage, LLC entities or subsidiaries. We may also use the information you provide to send you marketing communications.
- In limited circumstances, Cell Brokerage, LLC may need to share your information with certain third parties to perform services on our behalf.
- Cell Brokerage, LLC does not knowingly collect information online from children under 13.
- Cell Brokerage, LLC values our relationship with our customers and we are committed to responsible information-handling practices.
Phone:1-866-664-4747, ext 91066
Regular Mail:Cell Brokerage, LLC Attn: Customer Care/Privacy 9970 W. Cheyenne Ave Las Vegas, NV 89129
Our Privacy Commitment to Our CustomersWe value the relationship we have with our customers and are committed to responsible information-handling practices. We take great care in safeguarding your personal information and in complying with all applicable federal and state privacy laws and our own internal standards and best practices. The Cell Brokerage, LLC Companies follow these privacy principles both online and offline in the collection, use, security and sharing of customer information:
- NOTICE. When we ask for your personal information, we will tell you why we need it and what we will do with it.
- CHOICE. When we contact you for marketing purposes, we will let you know how to remove your name from future marketing efforts.
- SECURITY. We will use reasonable security measures to protect the personal information we receive from you.
- SHARING. When we share your information with other companies to help us provide our services to you, we will require them to comply with all applicable legal requirements regarding the privacy of your information.
- Information Collected by Cell Brokerage, LLC
- Uses of your personal information
- Personal information Provided to Cell Brokerage, LLC from third parties
- Sharing of personal information
- Choices regarding your personal information
- Updating your personal information
- Third-party ad providers and interest-based advertising
- Collection of children's personal information
- Concerns about the privacy or security of your personal information
- Contact information, including name, mailing address, phone number and e-mail address
- Purchase information, including credit card number, billing and/or shipping information
- Purchase products or services
- Participate in a promotion or survey
- Contact us with a question or concern
- Participate in other activities with Cell Brokerage, LLC
- Fulfilling requests for products, services or information
- Providing customer services
- Administering promotions or surveys
- Offering new products and services
- Improving the effectiveness of our Websites, our marketing endeavors and our services and offers
- Conducting research and analysis
- Sending marketing communications
- Performing other business activities as needed, or as described elsewhere within this policy
Information From/About Friends or FamilyIf you provide us information about others, or if others give us your information, we may store that data and will only use that information for the specific reason it was provided. Examples include providing a friend's shipping address.
Information from Third PartiesCell Brokerage, LLC may obtain consumer information from third party providers in order to improve the accuracy of our customer database, increase our understanding of our customers, or to identify potential customers. For example, we get updated addresses from the National Change of Address (NCOA) service to ensure we have the correct contact information for our customers. Back to Top
- Fulfilling processing of premium payments or policy cancellations
- Sending Cell Brokerage, LLC marketing communications
- Delivering packages
- Servicing products
- Fulfilling subscription services
- Conducting research, analysis or administering surveys
- Sending regular mail and e-mail on behalf of Cell Brokerage, LLC
- Processing credit card payments
- Providing chat functions
- Follow the directions on an e-mail or direct mail marketing communication you receive from us.
- Call 1-866-664-4747 with your request and current contact information.
- Send an e-mail with your request and current contact information to: [email protected].
- Send a letter with your request and current contact information to:Cell Brokerage, LLC Attn: Customer Care/Privacy 9970 W. Cheyenne Ave Las Vegas, NV 89129
- For mobile marketing, you may opt-out by following the instructions provided in the text messages you receive.
- 10 business days for e-mails
- 30 business days for direct mail and phone
- Call: 1-866-664-4747
- Send a request to: [email protected]
- Send a letter to:Cell Brokerage, LLC Attn: Customer Care/Privacy 9970 W. Cheyenne Ave Las Vegas, NV 89129
- Call: 1-866-664-4747, ext 91066
- Send a communication to: [email protected]
- Send a letter to:Cell Brokerage, LLC Attn: Customer Care/Privacy 9970 W. Cheyenne Ave Las Vegas, NV 89129
Be A Partner